Online business & marketing approach out performs old-school advertising spend ...
We've had the pleasure of working with Speedy Finance for several years.... Our relationship has evolved from being Speedy Finance's web site designer to being their external marketing partner for their online business & marketing activities.
Reviewing the Traditional Marketing Spend
Together with Speedy Finance's management team, we reviewed the existing marketing budget - Newspaper Adverting Spend, Phone Book Listings and other traditional methods of advertising. We then explored options to significantly reduce these costs while improving their lead generation & conversion processes
Marketing and Business Research
We initiated an extensive market research process that included keyword research, niche & market research as well as competitor research.
We also spent time consulting with the client and learning about their existing lead management processes to see how we could create internal efficiencies for the business.
Our findings presented our client with the opportunity to implement an online marketing strategy that would eliminate unnecessary spend, while reducing their cost per lead and cost per conversion.
We also implemented an improvement to the website that integrated their customer relationship management processes and assisted them with industry compliance requirements.
Several months after having successfully implemented our strategy we have achieved measurable results:
- Significantly reduced cost per lead for the business
- Significantly reduced cost per lead conversion for the business
- Provided a transparent, measurable marketing approach that can be scaled up or down based on the business requirements
- Successfully implemented a sophisticated multi-niche, geo-targeted search engine marketing campaign that includes both paid and organic search
- Qualified lead generation is 40% higher than traditional methods previously used
- Lead qualification process massively streamlined, reducing the workload and eliminating inefficiencies for the team
- Consolidation of lead management, CRM and compliance processes for the business